Island Charms by Land or Sea
Concierge Pick: Anguilla's Best Beaches
The silky white sand beaches on Anguilla are some of the very finest in the world, so relaxing on the beach is my top recommendation. Here are the ones to visit:
- Shoal Bay East. Anguilla's most popular beach, Shoal Bay was voted one of the Caribbean's 10 best beaches. Beach bars, resorts and bright umbrellas border the beach, and a crystalline pool of water, sugary-white sands and a coral reef overflowing with bright fish invite you to swim and play.
- Meads Bay. This extensive stretch of sand is perfect for romantic walks at sunset.
- Little Bay. Considered Anguilla's best-kept secret, Little Bay is home to excellent snorkeling.
- Sandy Hill Bay. A local favorite, this protected bay with a crescent of sand is a fantastic choice for sunbathing and swimming.
- Blowing Point. Anguilla's ferry port, Blowing Point has a secluded strip of beach to the west that is ideal for swimming and picnicking.
Member Favorite: Venus Spa
Inspirato members love to recharge at one of the Caribbean's top destination wellness retreats, the Venus Spa at the luxury CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa. It's just a short drive away, and your concierge can make all the arrangements. Some of members' favorite treatments include the warmed seashell massage, the romantic couples massage, and splurging on a half- or full-day service featuring blissful massage, facial and body treatments.
Inspirato's Favorite Ocean Activities
Not simply Anguilla's national sport, sailing is also one of the island's most popular activities among Inspirato members. Your personal concierge can arrange for the perfect sailing charter in the turquoise waters surrounding the island. A sunset return is definitely a highlight.
Glass-Bottom Boat Ride
Float through the crystal-clear waters and view a community of sea life and marine architecture that thrives beneath the surface. You can enjoy cool drinks along the way. This is a fun activity for young kids.
With seven marine parks containing a healthy reef system, and numerous dive sites, including a 960-ton Spanish galleon, scuba diving in Anguilla provides enjoyment for all skill levels.
Deep Sea Fishing
In the deep waters offshore, you'll find an abundance of fish, from wahoo and marlin to swordfish and yellow and black fin tuna. Your concierge can arrange a trip with her favorite captain.
Register to learn more about Inspirato and download a free digital copy of our magazine.
Anguilla, Your Way
Do you know the best restaurant according to the locals, or best place to read a book?