This destination was impacted by recent hurricane activity. We are currently determining when we will begin accepting new reservations. For a list of all impacted destinations, click here. Please contact your Member Care team for details.
Perched in a verdant canopy of treetops on one of Tortola's highest points, Frenchman's Lookout is a stunning 10,000-square-foot, plantation-style villa with the best views in the Caribbean. Your plantation-style villa offers 10,000 square feet, 12-foot ceilings in each bedroom, plush lounge furniture, and a spacious gourmet kitchen. We recommend at least one dinner prepared by a private chef on your garden gazebo and perhaps several afternoons in one of the deck's numerous hammocks, lounging in the warm breeze.
To view our portfolio availability, please create an account. You must be an Inspirato member to book a reservation. Interested in membership? Sign up for more information.
Already have an account? Sign In
- Breathtaking views of the Caribbean overlooking Sir Francis Drake Channel and St. John
- Garden gazebo with full outdoor grill and bar
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- Private, gated enclave
- Private pool surrounded by beautifully landscaped patios and expansive decks with seating and hammocks
- On-site recreation room with exercise bike, weight machine, free weights and billiards table
- Optional buffet-style breakfast cooked by housekeeper (additional charges apply)
- Gas grill
- Partial air conditioning
Inspirato Partner Benefits:
- Eliminate the hassle of procuring travel documents for this trip and trust the passport and travel visa experts at Swift Passport Services to expedite your documents.
- Enjoy 10% off your first boat rental and a complimentary wine and snack amenity with Boatsetter
- Pre-trip planning and local concierge services are provided by Inspirato. We also manage and operate the residence
Things to Know
- This residence has air conditioning in the bedrooms only but the living areas all have large double doors that open for great Caribbean breezes
- The pool at this residence is not heated
- The road outside your residence is hilly and in general, roads in Tortola are not well-lit, so it is not recommended to walk along the road
- Tortola is great for a disconnected experience, but please note this may cause interruptions in technological services such as Internet, TV and telephone
- The internet connectivity in this home has been rated basic
- Up to 2 additional guests are permitted over the stated occupancy at the rate of $50 per guest per night. Additional guests are accommodated on a full pull out sleeper sofa.
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed