- Exquisite brownstone townhome whose exterior was featured in an iconic 1961 film
- Furnished outdoor areas, including a garden patio and two terraces—a rare luxury for NYC
- Wine cellar with wet bar, library, and more unique features
Features and Amenities
- Luxurious 1910 brownstone located on one of the most exceptional blocks of the Upper East Side
- Situated six blocks from Central Park and 15 minutes from the Empire State Building
- Multiple outdoor spaces, including two terraces and a garden-level patio—all with seating
- Exquisitely decorated interiors
- Living room with entry foyer
- Multiple living and relaxing spaces
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen
- Dining area for eight
- Multiple fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Mother-in-law suite with kitchenette, separate dining and living area
- In-home stationary bike from Peloton for a high-energy and immersive cycling workout
- Wine cellar with wet bar and seating
- Sonos sound system
- primary Bedroom
- bedroom 2
- bedroom 3
- bedroom 4
- Two Twins
Things to Know
- This home is exclusively staffed, managed, and maintained by Inspirato.
- Because this home is in the heart of the city, there may be city noise throughout your stay.
- Please note this home has five levels and includes a mother-in-law suite located on the first level, making it suitable for multi-generational families.
- This residence can be booked for private events of up to 25 people. Events must be coordinated in advance through the Destination team and are subject to additional fees and other terms and conditions. Please contact your Care team for details.
- Maximum occupancy: Stated occupancy cannot be exceeded.
- Pet policy: No pets allowed.