Accessibility Statement for Inspirato
Last updated January 6, 2023
Inspirato recognizes the importance of providing an excellent user experience for everyone, including those with vision, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments, and is committed to continuously improving the accessibility of the Inspirato.com user experience.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA and Level AAA. Inspirato’s target conformance level is WCAG 2.1 Level AA. While Inspirato.com’s conformance with the target level has not yet been formally assessed, it has been identified that the site is non-conformant with WCAG 2.1 AA, meaning that the content does not currently conform to the accessibility standard.
Approach to Conformance
Inspirato is actively pursuing full WCAG 2.1 AA conformance. We have taken the following steps to work towards a more inclusive and conformant experience:
- Incorporated the use of automated accessibility testing tools, Google Lighthouse and Deque Axe, into the development process for new features
- Set up daily, automated scans of the site using CalibreApp
- Introduced the use of the prefers-reduced-motion CSS media feature on some pages to limit non-essential motion
- Continued investment in training and education around digital accessibility, conforming to standards for all new features and functionality, and updating our existing infrastructure over time.
Changes to Inspirato.com’s conformance status and any progress made towards conformance will be documented and communicated through regular updates to the accessibility policy and this accessibility statement on an annual basis.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Inspirato.com. Please let us know if you encounter any content on the site that doesn’t work for you or your assistive technology by contacting us through any of the channels listed below:
- Phone: (303) 586-7771
- E-mail: Info@Inspirato.com
- Postal Address: 1544 Wazee St. Denver, CO 80202
We try to respond to feedback within five (5) business days.
For more information on providing accessibility feedback, you can read the guide the W3C has written with helpful tips on information to include when contacting organizations about accessibility.