The borgo (like the English "borough") where Villa Collina is located is set within a private estate originally built by the Aringhieri del Porrina family, members of the esteemed Longobard nobility. Each stay here reflects these 14th century roots but also thrives in the modern care we place on every detail; restoring the home, stone by stone as well as equipping your villa with air conditioning, fireplaces, and a pizza oven. With a convenient drive, the treasures of Florence, styles of Siena, and stone glories of medieval hill towns are just beyond your front door.
To view our portfolio availability, please create an account. You must be an Inspirato member to book a reservation. Interested in membership? Sign up for more information.
Already have an account? Sign In
- Views of olive groves and vineyards in the surrounding hills
- Stone fireplaces in common area and master bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Outdoor dining area
- Common pool
- Ancient stone church for special events
- Shared artificial turf tennis court on-site
- Air conditioning in most bedrooms
- Shared outdoor brick pizza oven
- Shared laundry facilities on-site
- Shared, moderately equipped fitness room
- Complimentary breakfast "set up" service, where housekeeping will lay out your purchased breakfast items and start coffee and tea. Hot, cooked breakfast available for 35 euros per day plus groceries
- Private chef and sommelier services (additional charges apply)
Inspirato Partner Benefits
- Receive exclusive access to discounted international First and Business Class airfare to this destination through Regal Wings; savings range 5% from 50%.
- Eliminate the hassle of procuring travel documents for this trip and trust the passport and travel visa experts at Swift Passport Services to expedite your documents.
- Pre-trip planning and local concierge services are provided by Inspirato. We also manage and operate the residence.
Things to Know
- Located in the middle of the rolling hills of Tuscany, this villa is accessed by a long gravel/dirt road that will make you feel as if you are going back in time to the 14th century when this villa was built. Please note a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
- This secluded villa is located 35 minutes from Siena, the nearest large city. Pievescola is the closest town, located about 10 minutes away
- Please note that air conditioning is located in every bedroom with the exception of Bedroom 3, located on the bottom floor.
- The fitness room, pool, tennis court, pizza oven and laundry facilities are shared with two other Inspirato Residences.
- The pool is open seasonally and not heated.
- You must utilize a professional chef service to use the pizza oven.
- The internet connectivity in this home has been rated basic.
- Up to 1 additional guest is permitted over the stated occupancy at the rate of $50 per guest per night. Additional guest is accommodated on a twin rollaway bed.
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed
Two Twins (can be converted to King)