Discover safe, luxurious vacations with Inspirato. Create your free account to see all of our destinations and accommodations within the Inspirato Collection.
• Set sail from Nanny Cay, heading toward Norman Island for the night, where you can enjoy a beachfront restaurant and sip beverages from a local bar anchored on a boat.
• Enjoy prime snorkeling opportunities or even a scuba diving excursion.
• Sail to Peter Island for lunch and water sports.
• Then onto Cooper Island for the night. Cooper Island is a quaint hideaway with one restaurant, a rum bar, and a resident scuba diving company—the diving here is excellent, with lots of opportunities to see sea turtles and stingrays.
• Sail up to the iconic Baths at Virgin Gorda for an unforgettable trek through towering volcanic rocks and boulders.
• Continue up to Mountain Point for lunch, enjoy water sports in the afternoon, and then head to Gorda Sound for the night.
• Explore Leverick Bay Yacht Club’s upscale boutiques, restaurant, bar, and spa.
• Sail to Dog Islands (also known as The Dogs), a small group of islets, for lunch and incredible snorkeling.
• Continue onto Marina Cay for the evening, close to Scrub Island Resort, an upscale private island resort, and Trellis Bay, a lively island known for its beach parties.
• Visit Monkey Point for crystal-clear morning snorkeling.
• Then, sail to Cane Garden Bay for lunch and a tour of an old rum distillery. Or, sail to Green Cay off Little Jost Van Dyke for lunch, snorkeling, water sports, and premier scuba diving.
• Sail to nearby Great Harbor for the night, where the famous restaurant Foxy’s awaits—which has been serving seafood and strong rum cocktails to sailors and visitors since 1968.
• Spend a beach day at the famous Soggy Dollar Bar, which claims to have invented the original painkiller cocktail in the 1970s.
• Head to scenic Sopers Hole for the night.
• Head back toward the dock to disembark.