Discover safe, luxurious vacations with Inspirato. Create your free account to see all of our destinations and accommodations within the Inspirato Collection.
• Day 1: Embark in St. Thomas and sail to St. John. Visit both Caneel Bay and Watermelon Cay, and check out the Annaberg ruins, an old sugar mill just a short hike away.
• Day 2: Sail from St. John to Tortola, capital of the British Virgin Islands. End the day at Norman Island, where you’ll have the chance to snorkel among “the Indians”—giant rocks with beautiful coral.
• Day 3: Sail to Peter Island for lunch and snorkeling with sea turtles.
• Day 4: Set sail for the world-famous Baths in Virgin Gorda, an incredible natural wonder, and spend the day exploring the island.
• Day 5: Sail to Anegada, where you’ll spend the day and evening. You’ll have the opportunity to rent scooters, see flamingos, and can even try your hand at catching a lobster.
• Day 6: Take a two-hour sail to Great Dog Island for some snorkeling and then head to Marina Cay for the afternoon.
• Day 7: Take a relaxing sail to Sandy Cay, where a short trail and beautiful beach await. Then sail to White Bay, Jost Van Dyke, where the world-famous Soggy Dollar Bar awaits.
• Day 8: Take one final sail back to Cruz Bay, St. John, to clear customs and then continue on to St. Thomas for disembarking.
• Day 1: Embark in St. Thomas and head to Caneel Bay, St. John, for lunch and snorkeling. You’ll sail to Maho Bay after lunch, where you can paddleboard, walk on the beach, or snorkel with sea turtles.
• Day 2: Take a dinghy over to Mary’s Point or Whistling Cay for a guided snorkel tour. Enjoy lunch on the boat and a leisurely sail to Watermelon Cay. Take a short hike to check out the Annaberg ruins or relax on board.
• Day 3: Sail to Coral Bay and snorkel at Booby Rock or hike to Ram’s Head for a breathtaking view of the sunset.
• Day 4-5: Set sail for the largest island in the U.S. Virgin Islands, St. Croix. After 4-5 hours of exciting open-water sailing, you will have almost two days to explore this secluded paradise. Go shopping, scuba dive, visit the rainforest, or hit a round of golf.
• Day 6: After breakfast, sail back up to Little St. James for a gorgeous snorkel or dive, then head to the historic Buck Island. Enjoy the beautiful sunset and quiet evening.
• Day 7: Snorkel the wreck of Cartanza, an old freighter with a fascinating history, or take a dinghy over to Turtle Cove to swim with its namesake creature. End the afternoon in historic Charlotte Amalie.
• Day 8: Enjoy your last breakfast on board and disembark.
• Day 1: Embark in St. Thomas and spend a relaxing afternoon in Honeymoon Bay. Swim, snorkel, or walk along the beach before watching the sun set behind the Spanish Virgin Islands.
• Day 2: Set sail for the uninhabited island of Culebrita, Puerto Rico, while enjoying breakfast. After having lunch on board, take a short hike to the historic lighthouse, the only remaining Spanish-era structure in Culebrita.
• Day 3: After a relaxing breakfast, go for a morning scuba dive or snorkel around Isla Culebrita. Your captain will take you on a soft sail toward another island, Culebra. While in Culebra, try some local culinary flair at Zaco’s Tacos, or rent a golf cart to explore the island.
• Day 4: Take a short sail to the world-famous Flamenco Beach, wrapped in shallow turquoise waters and dotted with old Soviet-era tanks, a historic remnant of the U.S. Navy's training operation in the region.
• Day 5: Set sail to Esperanza, Vieques, where you’ll dine on a chef-prepared picnic lunch while you relax on the beautiful beaches of Sun Bay. In the evening, take a kayak tour of one of the few bioluminescent bays in the world.
• Day 6: Set sail to Isabel Segunda, Vieques. Horseback ride on the beach, tour the Fortin Conde de Mirasol to learn about the island’s history, or walk the cobblestone roads through the village with a drink in hand.
• Day 7: Sail over to the uninhabited island of Los Palominos. Snorkel the pristine coral reefs, kayak, or bask in the tropical sun.
• Day 8: Enjoy your last breakfast on board and sail to Fajardo, Puerto Rico, where you will disembark.
*Please note that this itinerary starts in St. Thomas and ends in San Juan, Puerto Rico.